The FM Transmitter and Car Charger allows you to play any audio on your mobile device (music, audiobooks, apps like Pandora, etc.) through your car stereo, and is compatible with any device with a standard headphone jack, including:
* iPhone and other smartphones
* iPad and other tablets
* iPod and other MP3 players
* Amazon Kindle and other e-readers
The FM Transmitter also contains a USB charging port, so you can either charge the same device that is playing the audio, or charge a second device. USB charging cable not included.
1) Insert the FM transmitter into your car’s cigarette lighter socket/accessory port, and insert the headphone
jack into your device’s headphone port.
2) Set your car stereo to an unused FM frequency.
3) Set the FM transmitter to the same frequency. Make sure the transmitter is on, and use the tuning buttons
as needed. To save a frequency, press and hold one of the preset buttons until the display flashes.
4) For best results, maximize the volume on your device, and adjust the volume on your car stereo as needed.